As I have not recieved any definitive information from the Foundation about itself, processes and strategies for implementation and how these things affect the Mambo community, I ask that all those involved in this discussion contact me so I can field questions directly with Mr Lamont and Miro.
Thus far these are the issues I have identified:
- Accountability and transparency in the core team, Mambo Steering Committee,? Miro and the Foundation
- The value of third party development within the Mambo community
- The change in licencing
- The value of the community to self-regulate in comparison to the Foundation
- The possibility of employing a user-focussed media consultant so as to provide clarity for all Foundation, Mambo Steering Committee and core related material
- The ongoing issue of third party certification, and how that is affected by the terms of association and membership.
- Gaining and maintaining a democratic, equal, fair and representative voice on the Foundation, Mambo Steering Committee and core development.
blog comments powered by Disqus