Well, apart from making me a memewhore (if there is such a word.. why not?).. the Wiki Birthday Meme consists of
- Going to Wikipedia and search for your birthday but leave out the year
- Listing 3 events, 2 births, 1 death and 1 holiday that happen on this day
- 515 BC - Construction is completed on the Second Temple in Jerusalem.
- 538 - Witiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Roman general, Belisarius.
- 1894 - Coca-Cola is sold in bottles for the first time
- 1386 - Ashikaga Yoshimochi, Japanese shogun (d. 1428)
- 1478 - Giuliano di Lorenzo de' Medici, ruler of Florence (d. 1516)
- Faroe Islands - GrŠkarismessa (Mass of St. Gregor): According to tradition, the oystercatcher, the Faroes' national bird returns this day. This event is celebrated in the capital, Tˇrshavn